Do you want to stay on Global website or go to the UAE website?
Your bag is empty!
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout
Country & currency
Free shipping on orders above
Delivery fee of €5
New products every other week
Explore all our new products!
Trim the tree and deck the halls, shop our popular Xmas bauble collection!
Get all the fun stuff
These products never go out of style.
Shop our favourite picks for the perfect celebrations!
Sprinkle the festive Xmas spirit in red, green and white al over your home
Put a sweet treat or two in the Xmas stocking
Look above the sky and find the most wonderful, imaginative gifts for kids
Explore our hub for hobby kits and DIY Xmas decorations
Come get all the dazzling, super fun décor for the Xmas bash of the year
Start looking forward to all the good things ahead
No Xmas without a proper party. Get your props and party on
Let’s make some noise! These products are here today and may even be gone tomorrow.
Looking for DIY decoration ideas? We highly recommend origami. As a matter of fact, we love origami! Origami is fantastic because it requires very few supplies and it relaxes your mind. You can use a sheet of paper, an old newspaper, used wrapping paper or whatever you have at hand. We promise it’s great fun when you get the hang of it. Some might even call it pure therapy!
The beautiful origami flower we’ve picked for you will personalise your home décor. It could also serve a great gift for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day.
Follow this easy step-by-step tutorial below.
To create the flower stem:
1. Take a square piece of paper and place it with one corner at the top and one at the bottom.
2. Fold the left corner over to the right corner.
3. Unfold it again, then fold each side permanently into the centre.
4. Now grab the two sides and fold them permanently into the centre.
5. Grab the “new” left and right side and fold them so they meet in the centre.
6. Now do the same one more time with the new sides.
7. Grab the bottom edge and fold it to meet the top edge.
8. Now fold the entire left side towards the right side.
9. Grab the bottom that is now at the top and pull a bit to the right.
10. It should now be able to stand by itself.
To make the flower head:
2. Fold the paper so that the bottom corner meets the top corner, creating a triangle shape.
3. Fold the left corner to the right corner and unfold.
4. Fold the left corner up to two-thirds of the left side and do the same with the right corner.
5. Grab the left corner and bend it back and do the same with the right.
To combine to stem and the head:
1. Glue the flower head on to the top of the flower stem and, voila, you have a beautiful self-made decoration.
Tip! Patience is a virtue and if you have the time for it make a flower for all your guests and use them as place cards for your dinner party!
Tickle your creativity and let your imagination run wild.
When you choose FSC®-certified goods, you support the responsible use of the world's forests, and you help to take care of the animals and people who live in them. Look for the FSC mark on our products and read more at flyingtiger.com/fsc
Please select your shipping country.
Buy from the country of your choice. Remember that we can only ship your order to addresses located in the chosen country.